After many years as an interior designer, I’ve seen a lot of design mistakes. And maybe you’ve made a few yourself (I know I have). With my clients, so many of them seek out my services and want to work with me after they’ve made mistakes, and I wish they knew to get help sooner so they could’ve avoided all that wasted time and money.
So today we’re going to talk about 6 must know DIY design tips or best practices. The 6 tips will help you avoid expensive design mistakes saving you time and money when updating your home. Let’s dive in so you can confidently DIY, without ending up with a DUD (dud).
What to listen for in this episode:
- How patience is your friend when it comes to home design and decorating
- The famous saying that will save you money and help you avoid bad decisions
- Why you need blue painter’s tape when designing your home
- How knowing your design style can help you
- Store clerks aren’t the only ones who should take inventory.
- How your home habits impact your design
- What to do when you’re over your head
Links and images:
Connect with me:
Please follow and like us: